Fitness centre members unable to walk 50 yards!

frankief

I thought I would share this with you.

Pulling into the fitness centre car park today, I parked in one of the many available spaces.

Two lads pull up loudly in a knackered fiesta and park in a disabled bay. Boy racer and his mate get out and swagger into the centre. Both about 20 with two working legs!

I say something sarcastic, and get a puzzled reaction, as if I am in the wrong.

I look around, seems that all the disabled places are taken, some by expensive cars and I can guess their argument 'I love my motor, it needs protecting' :love: - but the car park is well lit and secure!

This is something that really ****es me off! Selfish ignorant ********! :rant:

Fit people, lucky enough to have perfect health are basically putting two fingers up to all the allowances that handicapped people now have by law.

Sports facilities are available for disabled people as well as anyone else.

When I worked for NCP in Leicester I used to love giving people like that nice expensive parking tickets.

The pleasure I used to get as I wrote the details onto the ticket, wrapped it into its plastic envelope then lovingly stuck it to their windscreen was... very sensual to say the least...

The beauty of it is, when they wrote to the headquarters a few days later to appeal, guess who was the one who dealt with them...?

Me.

Im all turned on at the memory now.

Oh dear.... my picture of you has just turned so sour . . . . :(

Yeah you have to bear in mind the tons of people I let off for free, both from tickets and from paying car parking fees.

I got into a lot of trouble for that too, but did I care? Go on, ask me! :D

Yeah you have to bear in mind the tons of people I let off for free, both from tickets and from paying car parking fees.

I got into a lot of trouble for that too, but did I care? Go on, ask me! :D

Well, did you? :confused:

I thought I would share this with you.

Pulling into the fitness centre car park today, I parked in one of the many available spaces.

Two lads pull up loudly in a knackered fiesta and park in a disabled bay. Boy racer and his mate get out and swagger into the centre. Both about 20 with two working legs!

I say something sarcastic, and get a puzzled reaction, as if I am in the wrong.

I look around, seems that all the disabled places are taken, some by expensive cars and I can guess their argument 'I love my motor, it needs protecting' :love: - but the car park is well lit and secure!

This is something that really ****es me off! Selfish ignorant ********! :rant:

Fit people, lucky enough to have perfect health are basically putting two fingers up to all the allowances that handicapped people now have by law.

Sports facilities are available for disabled people as well as anyone else.

I'm with you all the way on this one- but please bear in mind that not everyone with disabilities is in a wheelchair, and some of us may genuinely hold a blue badge but look fit and healthy to casual observers.

Archived