Ride outs in Sheffield

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Nice you meet you today venger, glad the weather stayed good for when you and your two mates went for a ride....I ended up staying and chatting to Ross (sound guy) and he ended up booking me to do a karaoke for a week on Friday :D

Talk about mixing business with pleasure....

Dont forget Wednesday and I will have that race can for you.

Has he done much to the pub as yet then?

I haven't been in for a good few years to tell the truth, but it did used to be one of my haunts (fondly known as the 'Strap')

Ooh..I got my first 'Nod' Today off a biker going in the other direction...he obviously didn't spot the L plates till too late!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

The weather seems reasonably acceptable this evening anybody venturing out?

It's bike night at the Anchor, near Ripley.

Through Clay Cross into a village called Shirland, turn right on first bend after pub ( heading for Belper ), follow road for about 5 miles, Anchor on right, can't miss it about 200 bikes outside...

:clap: Helooooo. I'm a member of the Three Shires Branch of the HOC (Honda Owners Club) and we meet at the Travellers Pub just off junction 35 (M1, Chapeltown) on Monday nights. We have regular rideouts (tomorrow is Devils Bridge) and anyone who has owned a Honda (or is thinking of owning one) is welcome to join us regardless of what you ride now with no obligation to join (but we would love you to).

We're not fast (but we aint slow either) and cater for all levels of competency so if you fancy having a look, come to the pub or better yet join us on a rideout (tomorrow, Sunday 3rd, is meeting at the snackbar in the layby at Junc 35a M1 at 8am for a 8:30am start).

If you need any more info, let me know and ps, we are currently looking for members to go on the stand at the NEC (you get in for FREE) for a few hours.

Spitty.

Originally posted by Spitty

:clap: Helooooo. I'm a member of the Three Shires Branch of the HOC (Honda Owners Club) and we meet at the Travellers Pub just off junction 35 (M1, Chapeltown) on Monday nights. We have regular rideouts (tomorrow is Devils Bridge) and anyone who has owned a Honda (or is thinking of owning one) is welcome to join us regardless of what you ride now with no obligation to join (but we would love you to).

We're not fast (but we aint slow either) and cater for all levels of competency so if you fancy having a look, come to the pub or better yet join us on a rideout (tomorrow, Sunday 3rd, is meeting at the snackbar in the layby at Junc 35a M1 at 8am for a 8:30am start).

If you need any more info, let me know and ps, we are currently looking for members to go on the stand at the NEC (you get in for FREE) for a few hours.

Spitty.

Nice one but 8am on a Sunday is way too early, have fun boys and girls!

Archived