Ride outs in Sheffield

By the way, the horse & jockey has a bike night on wednesdays - fair few always turn up..

I know the name but cannot remember the location:huh:

Nowt new there then:heyhey:

Why is it you never see any RF6's on the roads? 900's, yes, but not their little siblings. Used to have a RF600R back in '94, first proper road bike:bigsmile:

anyone know where i can ride my dirt bike? its not road leggal :(

Not on the roads that's for sure:nono:

Locally there are a few places in Doncaster, although you'll need some form of trailer/van etc to get the bike there.

Good luck anyway, have fun:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The New Norfork pub on manchester road, riverlin is now under new managment, bikers will be given a real welcome as the landlady is herself a biker. pub grub teas and coffees and all the other snacks and drinks available, with offers for bikers on most of the food and tea and coffee, bike meets and events are in the pipeline and anyone wanting to hold an event at the pub will be made most welcome. the pub has been left to its own devices for far too long and now its time to make it a bikers haven, rock music it by the order of the day, although we can cater to most tastes as long as its rock, rock or errrrmmm rock. tel 01142309253

the pub is great loads of parkin, in fact with all the land that comes with the place it would easly be good for a small rally. had chat with shaz last night ( land lady ) and b & b is also gonna be on the cards at some stage if ya find ya have drank too much to make the ride home. its an ongoin venture but hopfully with the support of bikers it will be a great place to go any time of the year.

My dads got a CBF 1000 and he goes with a group of bikers every year on regular ride outs. I often goes as a passenger.

They go every where and often there are new bikers joining the group.

There really organised and are usually from spring till beginning of october. :hihi:

Archived