Longest running club night?

SonicBoomBoy

My fave indie night, Offbeat, is having it's 10th birthday celebrations tomorrow, which got me curious; is this Sheffield's longest continuously running club night, or at least the continuously running in the same venue?

There must be the odd 'nightlife historian' on here...

My fave indie night, Offbeat, is having it's 10th birthday celebrations tomorrow, which got me curious; is this Sheffield's longest continuously running club night, or at least the continuously running in the same venue?

I think Blessed and Bubblegum at Gatecrasher has been running roughly around 10 years +

I think Blessed and Bubblegum at Gatecrasher has been running roughly around 10 years +

Rise at the Leadmill around 12 +

Stardust at Hallam uni, I think 10, not sure

Also Love2be 12 + but not the force it used to be

uprising is definately over 10 years old.......

Uprising have just had their 12th Birthday - and thats pretty much continuous - not just the odd bank holiday.

hardcore.. you know the score..

whistle girls.. whistle boys.. hardcore posse make some noise...

etc etc etc

:)

it would have to be GATECRASHER & UPRISING

gatecrahser started in sheffield at the LEADMILL doing bank holidays.. the 1st time sheffield clubbers had seen decent lazers lol. i remember being at the front of the stage amazed with them haha...

easily 12+ years for both nights

Gatecrasher was at The Arches before it was at Leadmill I think. Skool Disco has been running for years too. As has Headcharge.

nope!! it started on bank holidays at the leadmill.!!! i was at the 1st 1. after a year it became very very popular. then to arches, which i attended all of them, then adelphi, again i attended all of them, then when they build the republic, only attended that for about 2 years solid... still go at least 3 times a year, as they say... it'll always be with you.. and up2 now it has hehe

Archived