Help- anyone know the Clairvoyant Ruth who lives on indy house lane

i know ruth she is a good friend of my mums and think she is great, would recomend her to anyone i know she says it how she sees it!

i also went to see a lady called glynis and she is amazing also everything she said has happened even picked up on a few spirits going to see her again next week.

Hi Im trying to get hold of Ruth but lost her number and don't want to just call round unannounced. Could you pls pm me x

Good attitude towards it.

I went to see the said lady in this thread, and did the same as what you have just said, didn't give uot any clues in my body language, expressions or answers, and was geniunley amazed at what she came out with.

You didn't say anything at all? You just sat down and let her do all the talking? Did she know your name and address at least?

why would any body reply to a post thats four years old ?

It's an alternative to posting a brand new thread on the same topic. Someone wanted Ruth's number and so did a search before posting to see if there were any other threads where this information could be found and bumped an identical thread rather than starting a new one.