Funny product warnings

On the instructions with a George Foreman grill it said 'Do not use in shower' and on my ghd's there's a little symbol version of the same...it makes me sad that I can't cook chicken and straighten my hair while showering

The sad thing is that someone probably was rushing to get ready for a night out so tried to cook some burgers at side of show and electrocuted them selves!!!!!!!!!

• 6 years later...

Remember those rubbish packs of 4 C60 cassettes that the pound shops used to stock? The ones that used to tie themselves in knots around the heads and rollers of your tape deck.

I once bought a pack that said in typical "Engrish"

"This cassette tape is most engineered to give excellent hearing to background noise with nearly no sound reproduction"

Well, they were right....

Would the classic parkway signs onto Dooley way be worthy of this thread ?Roughly summat along the lines of........

First sign "if lights aren't working no right turn permitted"

Second sign at said lights as your about to turn right "if lights aren't working proceed with caution"

Archived