All Saints School Reunion - Leaving years 1995-1997

Reunion

mr, if i had been in your year, I would seriously have considered going... although I remember hanging around a number of your year...... much tastier than my year.

My year, the year above....

"High School girls, man. I get older, but they stay the same age...."

Thanks for the responses guys - Mr Chris - I remember you! Don't you have an older brother called James?

I have posted my contact details on Friends Reunited but they keep removing them (even though I've paid all my fees!) - so if you want tickets - please pm me for my address/number. If you could let as many people as possible know (Pig2pugs - whoever you are!) - that would be appreciated! Thanks

That's precisely why we are organising it! I still keep in touch with a couple of friends and it was just wondering about everyone and reminiscing that made us decide to go ahead! We've had a good response. Can't you pm me and let me know who you are? Are you still seeing anyone from school whom you can pass the details onto?

Archived