All Saints School Reunion - Leaving years 1995-1997

Reunion

Who cares if any fit girls go there probably married with kids any who?

I'm actually starting to look forward to this n I will be able to get a few to come with me

Will we be havin a school Disco that we can actually get drunk at?

Pig aka Daniel Higgins

Yay! I am glad you are looking forward to it!

I'm not a fit bird, but I am married with kids but I know there are a few of my year going who are free and single so you'll have to see!!!

Yes - school disco that you can actually get drunk at!!! Although I was thinking of getting a live band (only generalist band) - to liven things up a bit - what do you think?

i will have just had a baby, so wont be looking my best, i always wanted to go to a reunion and look fabulous, and take my gorgeous hubby, just to show the people who looked down their nose at me and bullied me that im just as good, no, better than them. i left a bit earlier for this reunion any way.

• 2 months later...

Can I bring this back to your attention please!

Due to popularity - the "applicable" years have been extended to between 1994/1998 due to people contacting me who left earlier wanting to attend! Please see friends reunited for ticket details! 30th June, Davy McKee, Sheffield, £10.00 per head!

Archived