Are there any Blackburn Rovers fans in Sheffield?

Beebop

I used to be from Blackburn, and yes support that team. It was an excellent 3 points for us, think we are safe.

I think the bottom 3 are down (Blades you will stay up).

Will we make Europe this season?

Blackburn are a decent side again, you could do with holding onto morton he,s a special player.And mark hughes for that matter he is proving himself to be a top manager.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I used to be from Blackburn, and yes support that team. It was an excellent 3 points for us, think we are safe.

I think the bottom 3 are down (Blades you will stay up).

Will we make Europe this season?

I'm gutted at todays result, but I'd guess your safe now. I can only see this as a complimentative thread, as you see this as an excellent 3 points.

As for us, I think if we keep this form, we deserve to stay up, but Wigan and West Ham I can't write off. They both have the players to get better results than they have got.

I don't think you will make Europe (survival first, then cups, then Europe) but good luck to ya:thumbsup:

I'm gutted at todays result, but I'd guess your safe now. I can only see this as a complimentative thread, as you see this as an excellent 3 points.

As for us, I think if we keep this form, we deserve to stay up, but Wigan and West Ham I can't write off. They both have the players to get better results than they have got.

I don't think you will make Europe (survival first, then cups, then Europe) but good luck to ya:thumbsup:

To be fair i also think united will stay up, the bottom three have left each other too much to do, if any one were to get out of it i would say west ham, but there luck is shocking lately.

Leeds look like there doomed anyway,tht brightens my sunday up no end lol:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I have alway's thought that Gamst Pedersen is a class player & no disrespect to Blackburn but I would have thought a bigger club would have gone for him.But good luck to Blackburn I don't think they are Euro class just yet maybe next season with a couple of class players they will manage it.Hughes said Warnock did not deserve a red card ,he did it was a poor tackle.

yes well done blackburn,we were beat fair n square,i do wish mr warncock wouldn't moan about refs every time we lose though,it wasn't a bad foul that gave them the winner but it was a foul..warnock does himself no favours whinging at officials week in weekout:rolleyes:

Archived