Wednesday and United unite and enjoy...

madowl

As leeds lose again...:hihi:

Do you think Tweeds will go down? or by some fate of god stay up? do you care? Lets face it we lv:love: to hate each other but we all (Both) hate leeds... Qoute: Baby face wise:

"I was pleased with the lads, and I can't ask any more from them... (((ask them to win me thinks?:loopy::hihi: ))) If we keep performing like that I'm sure we'll be okay..... (((YEP you will go down:hihi:))) This one is gone now and we've got to look forward.... ((and upwards...))

"I think we need to win eight of our 16 remaining games and we've got some good looking matches coming up against teams around us. I'm still very confident." ((Cracked it wise mate:huh: ))

So come on sheffield what are your thoughts about our neighbours.... will it {THEY} be on look North??;)

If there's one thing guaranteed to unite S2 and S6, then it is the clowns from LS11 landing in a pile of doody. Wonder how long it will be before the luvvies at Look North and Calendar realise that l**ds are on a par with Rotherham United, Donny Rovers, Huddersfield Town and Barnsley when it comes to importance in Yorkshire football.

If there's one thing guaranteed to unite S2 and S6, then it is the clowns from LS11 landing in a pile of doody.

Beg to differ. I support a SHEFFIELD team; I don't care in the slightest what Leeds are up to. If I cared about Leeds, that would make me a Leeds fan like you are.

Come on, it's a bit of fun Heyesey!

Look L**ds will probably run a special of past glories and Calendar will show Monster Trucks on the day they get relegated.

I believe they will go down. (OOOh, I do so hope!)

19 QPR............31 -10 33

20 Luton..........31 -14 32

21 Barnsley.......31 -17 32

22 Dull.............31 -12 31

23 Southend.....31 -21 28

24 L**ds.........30 -23 27

p.s. There's a rumour that l**ds have lined up a new sponsor - Tampax.

The board thought it was an appropriate change as the club is going through a very bad period. :hihi:

Come on, it's a bit of fun Heyesey!

Look L**ds will probably run a special of past glories and Calendar will show Monster Trucks on the day they get relegated.

I believe they will go down. (OOOh, I do so hope!)

19 QPR............31 -10 33

20 Luton..........31 -14 32

21 Barnsley.......31 -17 32

22 Dull.............31 -12 31

23 Southend.....31 -21 28

24 L**ds.........30 -23 27

p.s. There's a rumour that l**ds have lined up a new sponsor - Tampax.

The board thought it was an appropriate change as the club is going through a very bad period. :hihi:

Have you peeps only just realised leeds are going down? they have been going down since they appointed that clowne dennis wise, he hasn,t got the temprement to be a manager, did any of you see him push one of the opposing players in the face last week cause he was taking his time coming off as a sub,im sure dennis wouldn,t have done that would he (NOT),

Archived