Boho restaurant

bluenwhite

We went just before Christmas. Food was Ok. Good service. Bit smoky and noisy in the bar but that was probably just bad luck.

Bill for 4 came to just under £200.

Don't think its worth the money personally.

Unlikely to return.

£200- what did you order? everything?

£200- what did you order? everything?

I could spend £200 in boho, on starters, mains, desserts and with a fantastic bottle of wine - and it would be worth every penny! It wouldn't be easy to spend £200 though, and it wouldn't worth spending £200 unless you had the taste buds to accompany it.

I don't understand people who go to a restaurant and order things off the menu and then complain about the price - the cost of all the dishes is there on every menu in every restaurant in the land.

I know I've worked in boho, but I've also eaten there and I can hand on heart say I've never ever had any people complain to me about the quality of the food, or had any complaints about the food myself. Fairly recently the menu was revised and the prices were reduced as they moved to source the products locally - even before then it was rare to hear complaints about the price of the food in relation to the quality.

boho isn't everybodies cup of tea, because it isn't your average run of the mill food - it is quality, all the way from source to the plate and for that reason it's a bit more expensive than some places. IMO it's worth it though, and I'm not just saying that because I've worked there :)

It's one of the best restaurants in the city, all they need to do is sort out their marketing and promotion!

boho.......isn't your average run of the mill food - it is quality, ...... it's a bit more expensive than some places. IMO it's worth it

It's one of the best restaurants in the city, all they need to do is sort out their marketing and promotion!

I agree totally, but shhhh! don't tell everyone.

:hihi:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying good money for good food, but I didn't think what we had was worth the money, it was the smallest peice of seabass I've ever seen in my life! And we did complain on the night. We were out with some friends from London, who are used to paying London prices and even they thought it was not good value. Its about value for money at the end of the day, not what indivually priced menu items are.

I could spend £200 in boho, on starters, mains, desserts and with a fantastic bottle of wine - and it would be worth every penny! It wouldn't be easy to spend £200 though, and it wouldn't worth spending £200 unless you had the taste buds to accompany it.

I don't understand people who go to a restaurant and order things off the menu and then complain about the price - the cost of all the dishes is there on every menu in every restaurant in the land.

I know I've worked in boho, but I've also eaten there and I can hand on heart say I've never ever had any people complain to me about the quality of the food, or had any complaints about the food myself. Fairly recently the menu was revised and the prices were reduced as they moved to source the products locally - even before then it was rare to hear complaints about the price of the food in relation to the quality.

boho isn't everybodies cup of tea, because it isn't your average run of the mill food - it is quality, all the way from source to the plate and for that reason it's a bit more expensive than some places. IMO it's worth it though, and I'm not just saying that because I've worked there :)

I knew the prices but didn't know what the quality would be like until I got the food on my plate. We had wine which knocked the price up but overall it still was overpriced IMO.

Archived