Huntsman gardens school.

pumas

hie tangerine I was at school h g with Julie.remember her so well I went there with my brothers then went to Hartley brook

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 15:51 ----------

now then backward ben yes I remember the tarzan swing if you got stuck in the middle it was splosh and jumping off the barges coming up full of crap health and safety these days load of crap .

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 15:52 ----------

by the way ben forgot to tell you ime ian .

hie joby ian Sutcliffe here hows my best mate going on david we were good mates and Sandra how is she well I hope so sad about keith he only lived down our street .hows kath gng on remember wen you lived in the flats opposite ths black swan spent some hours up there and on Ardmore street at our johnno medleys does your family remember sadies on francis street wen my dad would go for taff four work your dad I think lovely bloke and thee mam vina always used to see them in town ladys bridge bull and mouth station all in the wicker is Sandra or david on f b .be nice to hear from them please keep in touch tell Sandra I was talking to vonny avery on forum last week before she went waay for the week shes back now I think so get in touch again bye for now .

---------- Post added 22-04-2014 at 14:40 ----------

alemap is that tha same person whose sister was called Elaine who lived near the chipchop and near the cutlers pub at the bottom of hunstmans garden school please this is old sutty asking .

• 2 weeks later...
:help: Would like to here from anybody who left in 1953.

my name then was irene aspland i was in miss oram class i left 1951 my brother left about 1953 his name terence aspland

• 2 weeks later...

hiya all.not been on for a while.just been reading stuff from dinner lady old sutty etc.got me thinking bout the old days down ciffe.gud times wiv my brothers nd mates.saw gary butterly in town a few weeks ago havin a beer.went on a school reunon to town wiv jayne nicklin phil milburn. joyce shaw. quite a few more. had a gud night too. but not heard owt since as i dont doo face book.would like to hear from anyone who went as well.remember roy ahmed off brinsworth st. nd my best mate kevin beal [apple] what a gentle giant sadly not wiv us anymore.hope dinner lady is well her mum as well.in fact her brother was in town on the reunion aswell john.