Huntsman gardens school.

pumas

Hi Rondonc, just rung them again - line disconnected! Then rang Fara's and asked them and they say yes its closed down. Was told that Marston Brewery supplied the drinks so will try and track them down.Failing that will have to see if there is a contact number on any boards outside the place. Really would like that family pic. Lovely chatting to you too, keep in touch if you get the chance.

Haaaa!!!! Sarsprilla at the herbalist near the library!! Me and a couple of my friends used to get all dolled up just to sit in there for 15 mins!!

And about the Cocked Hat. I have just found out it is closed. My husband died four years ago and we held his wake in there cos our families lived on Titterton Street till they were demolished so Attercliffe was our stomping ground!! Anyway, when we went in there that day (the last time I ever went in) amongst the pictures on the walls was a collage of photos, one of which was a photo of my husband's granddad (he was a coal-man who lived on Shirland Lane and this photo was a very old one of him with a horse and dray.

I always said I would ask if I could get a copy and as usual, time passes by. Just thought about it recently and found out it closed!! As you were down there recently, did you notice if it is up for sale cos I might be able to track down the vendors. How old would Barrie Wragg be now then, Rondonc?

Hi Tangerine,

this Barrie Wragg my age 72. Nice to know about other people who went to the sasprilla shop. I remember the coal man on Shirland lane, he had 2 Shire horse's because i used to go & clean out the stable.

• 1 month later...
hi sheff 57.i remember g woodward nd paul butcher.i went to h gardens too but a bit after them .i lived on brinsworth st.u remember the graysons paul steve melvyn.?

I remember these guys too at school,also the barrats who lived behind the adelphi and bunny cant remember his name tho.we live don chuch st court 9.

I remember these guys too at school,also the barrats who lived behind the adelphi and bunny cant remember his name tho.we live don chuch st court 9.

Hi nobbalovski, the barratts moved onto the manor top, i used to drink with em in the manor club. Think Kev, Mal and Polly are still in that area?? I lost track when i moved to Devon.

Think his name was michael bunn,Yeah i remember kev Barrat too lived on corner house,on Zion lane.was his mate but not heard anything since school days really and mick harrison.remember Roy Ahmed?Nostalgia eh!