Plan my night out please?

drp215

What food do you like?

West Street live would be my recommendation to you.

Do you know if they always have live music ie. on Saturdays?

We fancy something different re. food...possibly Thai or Mexican...needs to cater for one fish-eating 'veggie' and not extortionate prices (£15-20 per head)

Do you know if they always have live music ie. on Saturdays?

We fancy something different re. food...possibly Thai or Mexican...needs to cater for one fish-eating 'veggie' and not extortionate prices (£15-20 per head)

London rd maybe a better bet than town food wise - lots of oriental places (thai, chinese, vietnamese) and even some turkish palces up there - and its not that far back into town.

If the saturday night in question is the 24th feb then my band Highway Child are on at west st live - we're a 9 piece soul band, bit of a blues brothers, commitments tribute. Great for dancing to! we're on at 9pm:thumbsup:

We're also there friday 23rd feb - and every last weekend in the month booked up until May....fab night out.

If the saturday night in question is the 24th feb then my band Highway Child are on at west st live - we're a 9 piece soul band, bit of a blues brothers, commitments tribute. Great for dancing to! we're on at 9pm:thumbsup:

We're also there friday 23rd feb - and every last weekend in the month booked up until May....fab night out.

Fantastic! That solves my dilemma, we'll see you there!

Good idea! What sort of age group go and does everyone dress up?

It's a real mixture of ages that go from the 20's through to the 50's in some cases - have even seen some 70's there I'm sure.

Some people dress up and they sell stuff there like wigs and hats etc. I know it's a Leadmill event so give them a ring (0114 2212828) for more info.

Hope you have a great night whatever you choose to do.

Thanks for all the advice, you can always rely on SF which is a nice feeling. I think we are going to do either BB's or Cubana's (bit further out but nice?) and then definitely either the Moorfoot or West St Live as we fancy shaking our heads a lot! We love the idea of the 70's night but feel we may be a little out of our depth!

Archived