Cyclops Street in the 1920s

• 2 months later...
ih dido was your maiden name stanley are you married to terry marples

terry married ann barnes,whos sister lived on cyclops st val stanley and frank.julie, david and cheryl were their kids.i lived next to top house next to knowles.knew your lynn and norma and mum and dad very well.im sheila hepplestone.

Good Day Fleetwood The Dunn Family Was Mr And Mrs Kids Phyliss/jean/pete/paul/margaret/marie/pat/david/susan And A Black Dog Called ****** Did You Know Roy Neville Of Grimesthorpe Rd He Kept Pigeons On That Wast Ground Across The Road John And Roy Butler Plaed Footbell With Us Were Whiteways School Is Now Was Mick Martin In Your Class Do You Remember Any Of The Stocks Family On Grimesthorpe Rd And The Pickerrings

see jim stocks regular 2 weeks ago infact in the grapes on gower st ,pam his wife works at dog track,old lady stocks is still alive.

Does Anyone Know What Happened To The Lads From Cyclops St And Around Who Played Football On Cookis Field Before Whiteways Schoolwas Built There Here Are Some Names John And Roy Butler/les Timms And His Brother/mick Andtony Martin/phil And Glyn Ward/mick Ward Not Related/bernard Ward Nr/amid Cassim/roy Neville/bob Hinchcliffe/frank Higgins/dave Swain/dave Drabble/paul Deakin/mick Slinn Terry Marples/bob Pickering Alan West/john Hancock /dave Jarvis Bob Swellow If I Have Forgotten Anybody Sorry

terry lives opposite normanton pub at ellesmere never changes just a bit greyer.

I think you are Darryl Allen, if so I dont think you will remember me. I was born in no 56, but only lived there for 5 years, and then was wisked away to another Star System, only to be returned 5 years later, about 1950. You will probably remember two of my sisters, Ann and Beverly Dyson.

thats strange i also lived at 56

There Used To Be A Mitchell Lived On Botham St Opps The Chipy Could That Be Him

can you remember him kick starting his motor bike in the kitchen and nearly burnt the house down.i was in enzers chippy at the time.can you recall the hills next door to mitchells.rosemary,jean,hazel not sure if there was a lad sa well:huh:

terry married ann barnes,whos sister lived on cyclops st val stanley and frank.julie, david and cheryl were their kids.i lived next to top house next to knowles.knew your lynn and norma and mum and dad very well.im sheila hepplestone.

You must have lived at no 56, Cyclops st, you must have moved in when we moved out in the late fifties.

You must have lived at no 56, Cyclops st, you must have moved in when we moved out in the late fifties.

moved in around 67 stayed until 72 when the houses were pulled down, was born on hunsley st.my dad kept pigeons called him spike.

hello Sheila i was in your Marys class at owlerlane evan thou she was a year older i saw terry a couple of years ago he was moving some furniture on the landing i lived on i lived at 3 houses on cyclops st borne in32 moved to 33 the posh side then got wed and moved to 43 then over to pitsmoor Reg died in o1 lynne in 03 mum 05 norma lives on firth park and i live in scarborough it seems a million miles from grimesthorpe i havant spoken to maggie hutchinson and mick since late 80s bye darrell

Archived