Cyclops Street in the 1920s

nice to hear from you darrell,heard about lynn much to young .give norma my best wishes.dad died 96,mum 99.im on grimesthorpe thread.was speaking to maggie other day their both fine.talk again did you recall mitchells lad setting fire to the house.

sheila can yo there used to be a girl lived ther dont now if she lived with them had dyed blondhair she had a half cast child she told them at the chippy it was eating to much dark chocolate bye

she didnt live there,but i know who you mean and it was licquorice not chocolate.darent name names.have you heard about our shooting onspital hill dont know who or why but their dead.this afternoon at 1 .45.:wave:

she didnt live there,but i know who you mean and it was licquorice not chocolate.darent name names.have you heard about our shooting onspital hill dont know who or why but their dead.this afternoon at 1 .45.:wave:

so why dint you tell me bout shooting do you know who

glad we moved its getting as bad as leeds our normas on here you now my dad youst to take your fathers pigeons training for him when he took me to play football we played at the back of intake club after the game we went far a drink and someone came on the mike and saidthers a funny noise coming from one of the cars it our old mans he,d forgotton the bluddy pigeons ant he but he used stronger language dido i told you susan dunns sister jean lived ther with hubby bob bye

glad we moved its getting as bad as leeds our normas on here you now my dad youst to take your fathers pigeons training for him when he took me to play football we played at the back of intake club after the game we went far a drink and someone came on the mike and saidthers a funny noise coming from one of the cars it our old mans he,d forgotton the bluddy pigeons ant he but he used stronger language dido i told you susan dunns sister jean lived ther with hubby bob bye

hi susan hepplestone here sorry to hear about your lynne the last time i saw her was at elaine shaws school reunion when she came from canada on hols to see her mother. i went to school with lynne for all our school life as i recall norma was a few years younger hope you are keeping ok give my regards to your norma please thanks susanxx

hello sheila rosemary woods married joe bowes and lived over bellhouse rd shiergreen end do you go in the normanton if you do give my best wishes to the landlord and landlady paul and kay paul uesed to work with me and kay was our baby sitter does kays mum and dad terryand von go in as well were abouts in pitsmoor do you live we lived on andover drive till 85 then moved to shiregreen take care love darrell

hello sheila rosemary woods married joe bowes and lived over bellhouse rd shiergreen end do you go in the normanton if you do give my best wishes to the landlord and landlady paul and kay paul uesed to work with me and kay was our baby sitter does kays mum and dad terryand von go in as well were abouts in pitsmoor do you live we lived on andover drive till 85 then moved to shiregreen take care love darrell

lifes full of twists and turns,i was in normanton my local last night von/terry were in and gave us an invite to their golden wedding anniversary next sunday.eerie or what.will give your regards to kay/paul.do they know you as darrell.thats weird.

lifes full of twists and turns,i was in normanton my local last night von/terry were in and gave us an invite to their golden wedding anniversary next sunday.eerie or what.will give your regards to kay/paul.do they know you as darrell.thats weird.

sorry darrell,i liveon lyons rd.sheila

Archived