Hotpants This Sat!

blondie-blue

It's a fab night but you really need to enter into the spirit and get dressed up in all your best sequins! And don't go in too early or it's quiet unless you want to burn the whole dancefloor up. If there's a large group, if you ring up first, you can usually get the "special guest" in free too which is nice. I think you have to ring the booing line at the Leadmill, but if you ring the City Hall first, they will tell you. Have a fab time!

It's a fab night but you really need to enter into the spirit and get dressed up in all your best sequins! And don't go in too early or it's quiet unless you want to burn the whole dancefloor up. If there's a large group, if you ring up first, you can usually get the "special guest" in free too which is nice. I think you have to ring the booing line at the Leadmill, but if you ring the City Hall first, they will tell you. Have a fab time!

CHEERS....:thumbsup: dont worry i have my costume all dusted off and ready for action :hihi::thumbsup:

Archived