Ice skating!!!!!

I'd really like to take lessons with my nearly five year old son - as a sporting activity we can do together - is it a strict programme at ice sheffield i.e. must you turn up each week for each class and not miss one to gain the most from it? Or is it more relaxed affair where you can turn up irregularly and pick up from where you left off last time.

I'd really like to take lessons with my nearly five year old son - as a sporting activity we can do together - is it a strict programme at ice sheffield i.e. must you turn up each week for each class and not miss one to gain the most from it? Or is it more relaxed affair where you can turn up irregularly and pick up from where you left off last time.

The lessons run in 6 week blocks, paid for in advance, you start at level 1 and progress to level 10 if you miss one it would be at your expense, as your child is so young why not try the family session on Sunday morning to gain confidence on the ice before committing to 6 lessons. Me and my daughter go every Sunday and would be happy to help you get started, PM me.

Dave..

I think we'd really benefit from some instruction or at least some practical help on stopping and in my son's case especially, moving forward confidently!

He's keen enough but I lack the knowledge to help him gain more confidence, other than dragging him round and supporting us both :P (kills the back!)

Archived