Sheffield Italian restaurants

uncleheed

You could try Piccolo's at the junction of west street and glossop road just before the swim inn. I've never heard a bad word about that place ( till now perhaps:suspect: ). The last time I went the service was brilliant and the food was delicious; I had a vegetable lasagne, a olive salad with loads of tomatoes n mozzarella cheese and actual basil leaves and I pinched some of mi friends olive and prawn platter thingy (I love olives can't resist em!.) Made miself hungry now:rolleyes:

There's also Antibo's near Vodka Rev. V.good food, prices similar to Nonna's. But more space and quite modern and flashy inside. Great cocktail menu too.

San Remo's on Division Street is also good. It has a very homely feel to it and the pizzas are very nice there.

My fave out of all I have mentioned though has to be Nonna's.

Have heard good things about Santino's on Ecclesall Road.:thumbsup:

Ive been to santino's, its pants. Staff are useless, food average, and pricy for what you get.

I'm booked in for San Lorenzo's on Sharrowvale rd for Valentines. Anyone been, whats it like?

Archived