Sheffield Italian restaurants

uncleheed

Just booked Piccolos for Valentines day. Haven't been yet but if the service is half as good as ity was on the phone I think it'll be ace!

The guy was very polite, very helpful without being pushy, wanted to make sure I understood how Valentines night was working because it was different to a normal night and he was generally the epitome of good service.

Rossi's last Saturday night was a nightmare it was just a big rush, the food was ok but we was still eating our starters when our main meals come out and people were stood behind us with there drinks waiting for us to eat our main meal so they could sit down. You should have seen there faces when we ordered a sweet. They crammed too many people in and not giving enough time between bookings.

When I lived in Sheffield very often went to Mama's and Leonies near Lyceum/Crucible. The restaurant has been there since 1968 and I can honestly say that on each occasion I have been there never had a bad meal. Used to very often go before visit to theatre or if not able to get in before go after the theatre. Also had many office lunches there on special occasions - was always quick service so able to get in and out more or less within the hour.

Archived