Blades question

Mongoose

The lane is split into 3 sections.

Section 1, situated at Bramall Lane if for away fans.

Section 2, situated at ShoreHAM Street is where you will find some real home fans.

Section 3, this is the remainder of the stadium, and is populated by neutrals who want to see Premiership football (provided by the visiting team), and also by glory hunters who have spent the last god knows how many years never setting foot within a mile of the lane, but ringing praise or grumble every week and whining on about sacking Warnock. Amazingly though, these are the ones who will tell you they attend 'every game' and 'have been a blade all mi life' and 'been through good times and bad wi united'.

actually only the bramall lane lower tier is for away fans, the upper tier and all the new corner stand is for blades fans now.

Is that so it makes you feel superior?

Have to try a lot harder than that I feel. What about novelty hats?

Half-time monkey tennis??

Amazing isn't it. "Blades Question" the thread's title proclaims and it's the fans of the Championship strugglers who flock to answer the question.

Shouldn't be surprised: there's nowt worth commenting on down at Swillsborough (again).

(I trust there will be soon when their latest manager is jettisoned.)

Amazing isn't it. "Blades Question" the thread's title proclaims and it's the fans of the Championship strugglers who flock to answer the question.

Shouldn't be surprised: there's nowt worth commenting on down at Swillsborough (again).

(I trust there will be soon when their latest manager is jettisoned.)

Not really. It's just that all of those with a modicum of wit instantly think 'a-ha', when they see an open-ender like that.

Quality. More questions like this, please. What about, 'Warnock: manager or tosser?'

Archived