Blades question

Mongoose

The lane is split into 3 sections.

Section 1, situated at Bramall Lane if for away fans.

Section 2, situated at ShoreHAM Street is where you will find some real home fans.

Section 3, this is the remainder of the stadium, and is populated by neutrals who want to see Premiership football (provided by the visiting team), and also by glory hunters who have spent the last god knows how many years never setting foot within a mile of the lane, but ringing praise or grumble every week and whining on about sacking Warnock. Amazingly though, these are the ones who will tell you they attend 'every game' and 'have been a blade all mi life' and 'been through good times and bad wi united'.

How stupid, I was born next to Bramall Lane and with family members have supported the Blades all my life, and I am 39, and I sit in the Global Windows Stand. Arrogant twit.

How stupid, I was born next to Bramall Lane and with family members have supported the Blades all my life, and I am 39, and I sit in the Global Windows Stand. Arrogant twit.

I think your post would have been clearer if you had worded it correctly, as follows:

How stupid am I, I was born next to Bramall Lane and with family members have supported the Blades all my life, and I am 39, and I sit in the Global Windows Stand, and I'm semi illiterate. Am I an Arrogant twit? Do I win £5?

I think your post would have been clearer if you had worded it correctly, as follows:

How stupid am I, I was born next to Bramall Lane and with family members have supported the Blades all my life, and I am 39, and I sit in the Global Windows Stand, and I'm semi illiterate. Am I an Arrogant twit? Do I win £5?

Are you a Blades supporter, because you sound like an arrogant PIG fan.

The lane is split into 3 sections.

Section 1, situated at Bramall Lane if for away fans.

Section 2, situated at ShoreHAM Street is where you will find some real home fans.

Section 3, this is the remainder of the stadium, and is populated by neutrals who want to see Premiership football (provided by the visiting team), and also by glory hunters who have spent the last god knows how many years never setting foot within a mile of the lane, but ringing praise or grumble every week and whining on about sacking Warnock. Amazingly though, these are the ones who will tell you they attend 'every game' and 'have been a blade all mi life' and 'been through good times and bad wi united'.

Somebody's jealous they don't get to see premiership football? :hihi:;).

Me and my family have been blades for years and have always sat in the family stand.

Archived