Blades question

Mongoose

actually only the bramall lane lower tier is for away fans, the upper tier and all the new corner stand is for blades fans now.

Christ, it takes 6 posts to get the correct answer, why dont people just stick to topic anymore :loopy:

i went bungee jumping yesterday..

I think your post would have been clearer if you had worded it correctly, as follows:

How stupid am I, I was born next to Bramall Lane and with family members have supported the Blades all my life, and I am 39, and I sit in the Global Windows Stand, and I'm semi illiterate. Am I an Arrogant twit? Do I win £5?

Stop being a smartarse

It is too easy FYTC as they try and mask over the fact they are nervously looking over their shoulder at the slippery slope to relegation.

Oh nirvana them and dirty L--DS relegated now that is a prospect to savour.

Relegation,

Administration,

Extinction.

Lets all laugh at wendy

It is too easy FYTC as they try and mask over the fact they are nervously looking over their shoulder at the slippery slope to relegation.

Oh nirvana them and dirty L--DS relegated now that is a prospect to savour.

Relegation,

Administration,

Extinction.

Lets all laugh at wendy

No, let's all marvel at your use of BIG letters! Is he a clever boy? Yes, he is.

Well done. :|

It would be a bit hard to see it though Jazzy, as week in, week out, the pitch is covered in Sh*t, or the FOWLS first team as it is otherwise known. :D

Possibly, but United would still be the small-time, jumped-up, poorly-supported turd.

HTF did we get on to this??

Up the Owls!

Archived