This Saturday Night

CockneyRebel

Hiya,

Just moved to Sheffield, so don't know much about the night scene here. Got a few mates coming up from London and we're looking for a night out in Sheffield. Something either cheesey or 80's, not full of moody lads looking for a fight, just wanting to have a bit of fun and for one or two of the single lads, some nice ladies to provide some warm northern hospitality.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Ta.

Hiya,

Just moved to Sheffield, so don't know much about the night scene here. Got a few mates coming up from London and we're looking for a night out in Sheffield. Something either cheesey or 80's, not full of moody lads looking for a fight, just wanting to have a bit of fun and for one or two of the single lads, some nice ladies to provide some warm northern hospitality.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Ta.

Hot Pants is on at the city hall, there are 2 rooms, one playing all the 60-70's tunes and in the other room it's 80's themed :thumbsup: i shall be shaking my hot panted booty here along with all my mates :hihi:;)

Sounds great. Just look out for a few lads (including an oriental fella) with London accents doing our best to dance a bit like what our parents might have done! :thumbsup:

yeh... i'll be sure to give ya a wide berth.... :hihi: only joking i'll come and have a boogie with ya :thumbsup:

Archived