DQ - Best in the steel city

WhitePony

I've been to DQ's once. I found the bar staff to be really irritating! Scenario.... "Can i have 2 Smirnoff Ice Please?" Bar Tender "We don't do alco-pops!" Me. "Well, i'll have a bottle of that ****ing pink champagne then." Arggghhhhh. Just wanted to slap his pubescent little face with a girder. It was just the way he addressed me. As though I wasn't worthy of his service. Little T**t.

This sounds really weird to me... 1 We do sell alcopops and 2 we don't sell rose champagne downstairs.. The staff here get rave reviews most of the time but i apologise if on this visit you were not happy with the service provided...

Sorry. My apologies! I was totally on another level that night. I was upstairs!

If you aren't sure which level of the building you were on, maybe you misinterpreted his attitude? ^_^

On another note, I've never actually been upstairs... only downstairs. What's it like?

DQ's been great for ages, they fed me for free during the World Cup and I can't remember ever having a bad night in there. They've also managed to wangle a Circus residency which the first one was quite possibly the best night of last year musically :D

And no I don't work there............ I am however still waiting for my free CD from the last Circus, grrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Archived