Sheffield Brewery Company - first beers available now!

Meaks

Blues Festival Events at the Gardeners Rest this weekend:

Friday 4 May

9-11pm Billy Martin Jnr

Saturday 5 May

Afternoon Mo & Friends

Saturday 5 May

9-11pm Jim O Mahoney

Meaks

As you have a direct line to the Sheff Brewery Company, can you let me know if any of their ales will be on at the Gardener's this week? I hope to pop in sometime this week to try a few.....

Thanks,

Pete

I believe they had (from memory on Sunday) Top Forge, Blanco Blonde, Spring Steel and possibly Crucible Best.

As Andy says though, there will almost definitely be some on.

• 1 month later...

New beer!

Golden Frame

Dry, crisp, golden summer ale. Well-hopped with First Gold, an English hedgerow hop with a refreshing orange aroma. 3.9%

Unfortunately I don't know how bad the flood has hit the brewery or the availabilty of any beer. :(

New beer!

Golden Frame

Dry, crisp, golden summer ale. Well-hopped with First Gold, an English hedgerow hop with a refreshing orange aroma. 3.9%

Unfortunately I don't know how bad the flood has hit the brewery or the availabilty of any beer. :(

I missed my chance to get to the Gardner's back in May to taste some of the Sheffield Brewing Co's beer (as I remember, it was raining heavily!) and I think that it will be some time before I get the chance to again. Is it available elsewhere at the moment?

From another thread:

Sheffield Brewery have condemned all beer allready brewed or still fermenting and need to clean/disinfect the premises and equipment. Should be back up and running soon.

Thanks Andy.

Devonshire Arms Ecclesall Rd has been stocking it and it has been very popular even better seller than black sheep last week! Unfortunately no more until it is back up and running.

Though in August we will be running all Local beer on handpull in support of local businesses affected by the flooding, including Sheffield and Kelham Breweries, as soon as they have stock to sell.

Archived