Best place to purchase a used car??

Hi,

Been having problems with the old car and to be honest, can't really cope with it's unpredictable behaviour anymore so I've decided that the time has come to purchase a another car. I'm looking to purchase something around a year old and that's under 10 grand... which garages are best to find a bargain?

Cheers,

DD

PS.. I don't want to go to Carcraft!!!

Hi,

Been having problems with the old car and to be honest, can't really cope with it's unpredictable behaviour anymore so I've decided that the time has come to purchase a another car. I'm looking to purchase something around a year old and that's under 10 grand... which garages are best to find a bargain?

Cheers,

DD

PS.. I don't want to go to Carcraft!!!

Go to the dealers for which car make your after ....... :thumbsup:

Lucky sod - Buying a new car ....

Get a porsche and I'll give you my number :heyhey:

I just bought one from Motorhouse 2000 (Sutton in Ashfield)

Motorhouse

Huuuuge indoor showroom, No pressure sales (you'll need to find a salesman when you're ready), all newish or brand new stuff - prices knock spots off everyone else, makes Direct cars look like overpriced rubbish.

For the car i bought, the cheapest i could find it elsewhere was £4000 more, in fact i though the screen price was a mistake!

Be warned though, you'll get book price for your part exchange (which is why my car is in the for sale section) and you have to pay a £275 charge on top of anything you buy to pay for admin, valet etc. Dont expect to haggle either, there is no movement on the screen price - but if you consider how cheap they are its easy to see why.

Archived