Roscoe bank junior school

gem1987

hi there, did any of u lot out there ever go to roscoe bank school i went in the 70,s and so did my brothers was a real shame that it got demolished it was a great little school, how many teachers can u remember? any one got any pics of the old place? would love to see them :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

Yep, I went to Roscoe Bank school. Always Remember Mr White and Mrs Tucker. It was a good school and I often wonder if they had any of teh films they made of the various london trips.

hello Micheal dya remember me i went 2 roscoe bank the same time as you i think , dya remember kevin greatbatch & bill milner ? i remember mr white & mrs tucker . i also remember going to myers grove:thumbsup:

hi there, did any of u lot out there ever go to roscoe bank school i went in the 70,s and so did my brothers was a real shame that it got demolished it was a great little school, how many teachers can u remember? any one got any pics of the old place? would love to see them :thumbsup:

:banana:i went 2 roscoe bank & remember it was a great school , do you remember when u had 2 change for games lesson in the old barn at the bottom of the playing field even in winter ?

hi mark, i remember u and michael. i also remember william milner, good old days by the way my name was michelle wright :hihi::hihi:

hello michelle , i remember u , dya remember the rest of my brothers & sister goin there ? n yes i also remember richard n matthew crossland :D:clap:

hello michelle , i remember u , dya remember the rest of my brothers & sister goin there ? n yes i also remember richard n matthew crossland :D:clap:

Yes Mark. I remember you matey, from Roscoe and from Myers Grove. How are you doing matey?

hi mark, i remember u and michael. i also remember william milner, good old days by the way my name was michelle wright :hihi::hihi:

Hi Michelle, I remember you too. How are you doing hun? I am going for a beer this week with William, kevin and Martin. Not seen them in years, but we all turned 40 so thought we might as well go and celebreate. :)

I am on facebook as well if any of you want to add me on their. :)