Roscoe bank junior school

gem1987

I didn`t go to Roscoe but my husband did, I knew William Milner as I was a friend of his sister Helen at Myers Grove My husband is Paul Bennett sounds as though you might have been in year below him his mates were Craig Hill and Adrian Hogg

I remember William Milner, we was good mates, and Helen of course. I remember Carig hill, hilly, from Roscoe and Myers. Cant say I remember Paul Bennet though. Although when you get to our age your memory does fade. :hihi:

I remember William Milner, we was good mates, and Helen of course. I remember Carig hill, hilly, from Roscoe and Myers. Cant say I remember Paul Bennet though. Although when you get to our age your memory does fade. :hihi:

i remember Helen as well , is Martins name culf ? if it is i remember a chair leg goin through his cheek .Am i right or just going :loopy: in my old age ??????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: