Roscoe bank junior school

gem1987

Hi I am Craig Hills wife and he reckons he remembers most of you. are any of you still in Stannington?

No, not in Stannington. I lived on the Kelvin flats for a while, then back to Stannington for a few years. Then spent a year living in Romford, then I lived in Hilsborough for a while and now I live in Kiveton Park.

I went to Roscoe bank in 89 - until it closed, I and everyone who went was gutted, worse thing was we moved house so ended up at foxhill after that for a year and then to malin bridge!

Was a really nice school to go to, only 60 - 70 pupils when i was there!

co-incidently I now live about 5 minutes walk from the school grounds!

Hi I am Craig Hills wife and he reckons he remembers most of you. are any of you still in Stannington?

hi, no i dont live in stannington either, i live at wisewood so not to far either. how is craig i havent seen him or his brother in years?

• 1 month later...
I didn`t go to Roscoe but my husband did, I knew William Milner as I was a friend of his sister Helen at Myers Grove My husband is Paul Bennett sounds as though you might have been in year below him his mates were Craig Hill and Adrian Hogg

is this paul bennett wi ginger hair i think he ad a younger brother i think wa called simon. If so i no him we lived nxt door to hills my name then wa nicola raymond. if yo ask him about scruffy raymonds he might remember me then. were not like that now tough

Yep, I went to Roscoe Bank school. Always Remember Mr White and Mrs Tucker. It was a good school and I often wonder if they had any of teh films they made of the various london trips.

I remember miss tucker.do you remember miss bonaprte she always told us she wa related to napolean bonaparte she wa teacher in end carpet area on first floor

we used to live nxt door to craig on liberty close.I wa called nicola raymond.I add an older bro called paul and older sis called sharron and two younger bro`s and a younger sis

• 1 month later...