Tapas sheffield

JSW143

las iguanas is nice, not too pricey and with a variety of mexican foods.

Cubanas (not sure if thats how its spelt) is also meant to be nice, but is usually busy.

Also the wig and pen does themed nights which are meant to be good, but Im not sure which night thats on.

6 of us girlies are having a night out on the town. Can anyone recommend a good central tapas/mexican resturant please?

Thanks

For my money you can't beat Cubanas. Best Tapas I've tasted outside of Spain. It's got an excellent atmodsphere as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Said I'd let you all know....... Tried to book Las Igunas but unfortunately it was fully booked. We ended up at La Mancha. Not bad. Food very average, service pretty good tho. We did have to ask them to turn the music down as we couldn't hear each other! They did but turned it up later. We're not middle aged moaners but you do like to be able to converse with the person next to you! Don't think we'd go back: the company made the night not the restaurant.

Archived