Tapas sheffield

JSW143

Been to la Manchas a cxouple of times as a big group - enjoyed it. have you tried the tapas bar in Meadowhall? You actually feel as if you are not in Meadowhall!!. We dropped in on a Sat pm & there was live music there which was very good. Food good, cost good. Went to another one of the chain in edinburgh last week & that was also good - very similar in looks & decor. We had an 'all you can eat for a tenner' early bird meal (to 7pm)

I agree with puzzler. La Tasca in Meadowhall is nice and you honestly don't feel like you are in Meadowhall.

I went last month late afternoon and they were doing 'tapas for a tenner'. You could have as many of the selected tapas (as not all the tapas on the menu were included in the offer) you wanted but were only able to order 3 plates at a time. (so as not to over face yourself and then waste stuff I suppose). Not sure if this offer is still on though, but worth ringing to check. We had a lovely belly full :hihi: and really enjoyed it.

Its owned by the same company as La Vina on Ecclesall Road but not full of posers like that one is!! Which is why we go there instead.

i'd recommend las igunas at west one, they do cocktails at happy hour, the barmen shake their booties and they make great mojitos. they serve tapas and great mexian, cuban, latin american food - it's all good

Iguanas. Oh my god!! I love this place. Don't get me started in their chicken nachos!

Archived