Table Tennis Coaching

aandl

Hello,

used to be free coaching at Hillsborough Leisure Centre on Sundays, it was run by volunteers from the Sheffield Table Tennis League, very good introduction to the sport. You could try contacting the leisure centre. If no joy there then contact Castle table tennis club as most of the coaches played out of that club anyway, they play at the sports centre next to Hillsborough park, just off Middlewood Road. P.M me if you dont get anywhere because I think i still have some old numbers form when i used to play. Cheers.

You're in a good area for table tennis coaching. Try ringing the English Institute of Sport near Don Valley as I know that they have weekly Table tennis gatherings there and I am sure someone will know. I believe the England TT coach drops in now and again (apparently he lives in Maltby)

try ringing Denis Green on 01142440717

Coaching saturday morning at Attercliffe church,

largest table tenniis club in sheffield with ranges in all divisions for all abilities.

or give me a call and i will give you some advice over the phone

07759222446 ask for cliff

Wadsley Bridge Table Tennis Club run a community club 'coached' session at Wisewood School and Community Sports College, Rural Lane, Wisewood, Sheffield, S8 7DW, between 5pm - 6.30pm on Wednesday evenings. There is also links into the club proper and into their teams who play in the Sheffield Local Leagues.

If you would like any more information please call Geoff Maltby (Club Development Officer) on 0114 2335457 or email gmaltby.sportscollege@virgin.net

Archived