Anyone know a gym where a 15yr old could go?

SWFC.

My nephew is wanting to join a gym, and i read on here about Burton Street and have been ringing and ringing and theres no answer.Does anyone know any where else he could go..cheers.

Concord gym allow children in before 7pm I beleive or something similar.

My nephew is wanting to join a gym, and i read on here about Burton Street and have been ringing and ringing and theres no answer.Does anyone know any where else he could go..cheers.

ponds forge have a fabulous gym for teens on fri eve, sat mornings. ask for craig, lovely guy, he will work out a program thats right for you and encourage you all the way.

ponds forge have a fabulous gym for teens on fri eve, sat mornings. ask for craig, lovely guy, he will work out a program thats right for you and encourage you all the way.

I'll second that, it's a good scheme at ponds forge. also there's Sam at Hallamshire Squash and Tennis, she runs a club for 11-14 year old on Saturdays, and they can become full members of the gym when they are 14.

try the esporta, 250 5000,,

they have a gym there , 11 to 16 yrs old can use the gym, only on certain day and times,, and they can use the pool as well, loads of activities,, goodluck,,

Archived