New Rock/Metal night proposal meet

Right well......

Who is interested? and who is willing to put the work in?

If you are you MUST show up for the meets otherwise it just won't work. We need to get this off the ground so we need people to turn up.

So leave a reply here if you are willing to turn up to the meets and put the time and effort into getting this off the ground.

Once i know people are interested and willing to put the time and effort in another meet up can be arranged.

Depends on the venue.

Attendance of the regular SF forum meets at the Classic Rock Bar on Eccy Road has fallen sharply in recent months, cos a lot of people don't like the venue for whatever reason.

ive tried that, same thing happens. no matter where we have the venue thats wahts gonna happen, only a handful of people will turn up. they dont write it in their diaries, its not a priority to them and they think on the day "oh shall i go to the meet, nothing better to do". good luck with arranging a meet!

Back on topic, i dont have much time but id love to help with this rock night, I have no money to contribute either so not much use really.

Archived