Bankers Draft Closed For One Week!!

goldenfleece

you may do if it's your birthday suit lol.

no never, the dove people are quite charming, a fair mix gets in there.

Yes in the day we are a real happy mix of office workers, rockers, students, shoppers, etc....not stereotypical at all, you will be amazed!!!!:thumbsup: You wont be out of place in a suit in the day...we have a High Court Judge who pops in for a pint of cask ale, and various professional people who bring laptops and brief cases from time to time....not a problem...

• 2 months later...

I was in bankers draft monday, I was stood near bar and after 5 minutes i could not lift my feet they was stuck to floor. If they are going to spend dosh refurbing they could get some decent cleaners in to keep it spick and span.

I tried one of their special real ale deals a few days ago and was presented with a glass of something which resembled dirty washing up water and tasted of line cleaner......I was told it was a "guest ale".......if I served beer like that I would be out of business in one week!!!! I dont know how they do it.....

Archived