Favourite Old Sweets

kevd

Just saw recently BARRATTS SHERBET FOUNTAINS still being sold and it made me think about the old sweets of the 60s and 70s.

One of my favourites was MINT CRACKNELLS anybody remember them they were like mint flavour broken glass covered in chocolate. yummy.

Whats was your favourite ? and why?

Is that the one where you use a licorice straw to suck up the sherbert? And anybody remember those hard sugar pink mice?

the website is called

www.aquarterof.co.uk

Unfortunately though you cant buy Mint Cracknell :(

This site did bring back some good memories of the sweets i use to love. I was addicted to the sherbet pips and the apples and sweet peanuts and many more on there. My mum also got excited for a moment as she always talks about and so does my aunts about spangles, but you can not get them on the site.

Edit- just seen on the site my fave chocolates. the ice cups mmmm. Use to love the coldness when you sucked them.

This site did bring back some good memories of the sweets i use to love. I was addicted to the sherbet pips and the apples and sweet peanuts and many more on there. My mum also got excited for a moment as she always talks about and so does my aunts about spangles, but you can not get them on the site.

Edit- just seen on the site my fave chocolates. the ice cups mmmm. Use to love the coldness when you sucked them.

Bring back Spangles!! They were one of my favourites as a child, both fruit and toffee flavoured ones.

Bring back Spangles!! They were one of my favourites as a child, both fruit and toffee flavoured ones.

Thornton Toffee for me mmm,Pear drops,Doncaster butter scotch,Foxes glacier mints,Rhubarb and custard,cant think of any more,YUM

Archived