Buskers Night

MrDJ

I have just started a Buskers Night on a Wednesday at the Black Bull Ecclesfield.

This is done by you performing a minimum of 2 songs to a maximum of 4 songs, it is open to anyone.

You may bring your own mini disc or musical instrument, or you can select, from the 61,500 tracks available on the night.

This may also suit an already established entertainer who wants to try out new material before he/she takes it out on the road in thier show.

The equipment I use is of good quallity.

I use Dynacord Powermate 1000 mixing desk with EVsx300 speakers, beyer mic, AKG (radio mic or you can bring your own)

If this is of interest to you, then please PM me I shall then reply to you with my number so you can book your slot.

StageLine 1200watt power amp For Sale as new Bargain £200 (surplus to requirements)

• 6 years later...

Just remembered - its a new landlord - BOB!! He used to be the landlord at Stannington where I gig regularly!

So Bob we meet again! Have you carried on the tradition of buskers nights, or are you actually on the forum,??? So we may never know...............

Glenys

Archived