Beat The Traffic

t/lis

By wating till its died down at The Old Crown Inn on Scotland Street with are new happy hour prices

Fosters 1.90

John Smiths 1.90

All Spirit and mixers 1.50

Buy 2 glasses of lg wine get the rest free

Mon - Thurs 5pm til 7pm

Also Free buffet on Fridays starting at 5 til 8pm

I am refering to people that get public transport as alot of people that work in town find it expensive to park. But cant stand queing in traffic. just wanted to offer people another option we also sell soft drinks at low prices and some people may be catching lifts with others

Perhaps it's not aimed at drivers, perhaps this is aimed at people who get the bus or a taxi but don't want to sit in a queue. I ran this campaign at the old rock bar, but it didn't work much, the crowd always came later.

I'd call in but am usually sitting in rush hour traffic then in a different part of town.

Perhaps it's not aimed at drivers, perhaps this is aimed at people who get the bus or a taxi but don't want to sit in a queue. I ran this campaign at the old rock bar, but it didn't work much, the crowd always came later.

I'd call in but am usually sitting in rush hour traffic then in a different part of town.

No probs but thanks for the gesture of support

Archived