Looking for Barbara Fowler

Annageshi

Hi everyone,

I know this is a long shot but I figured that it was worth a go anyway. It's going a while back now, but I'm looking for someone called Barbara Ann Fowler; it's possible that she married and became Barbara Wood or Barbara Pierce. She was born in Sheffield in 1936 and lived there until at least the early 1960s, almost certainly longer. Her mother's maiden name was Barton, although I don't know her mother or father's first names. In 1957 she lived at 27 Bishop Street, Sheffield 3. The houses were pulled down and I think that it's an Asda there now. She worked as a viewer at Laycock Engineering Co. (which I know is now a Sainsbury's!).

Any information that anyone can give me no matter how trivial would be hugely appreciated. Thank you! :)

Anna.

Hi,

Saw your thread today. I,m Kath, Barbara,s sister.

She was living on Queen Mary Rd. up to a couple of years ago. Unfortunately we,ve lost touch with her but if I can get any info I will post.

Interested to know who you are.

Kath

Hi Kath,

Thanks for your message, I was amazed to get a reply from anyone after all this time let alone such a close relative. I would really like to talk to you about Barbara so it would be great if I could get your email address to discuss it further.

I really hope to hear from you soon.

Anna

Hi,

Saw your thread today. I,m Kath, Barbara,s sister.

She was living on Queen Mary Rd. up to a couple of years ago. Unfortunately we,ve lost touch with her but if I can get any info I will post.

Interested to know who you are.

Kath

Hi Kath, it's Pete, Pam's husband. If you phone me, I have some professional software for tracing people. I may be able to help you out. Hope you and Bill are well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived