Microphones in Meadowhall!

Tyranna

Good heavens, read the whole thread.

It isn't just as loud at 6.30 AM as it is at 6.30 PM.

It just APPEARS to be the same volume, because it automatically changes it's volume depending on how much noise the public are making.

That's the whole point! You don't notice it! And, so it would appear, it's still working based on your comments.

It should sound the same level above background noise at all times, even though it isn't the same volume.

Seeing as I'm there at 6:30 every day you'd think i'd notice the difference in volume. Believe me it's just as loud in the morning (it can be heard up by the main circle) as it is any other time

so advise you go back and read it as I've stated that twice now!

CIA Homeland Security Directive URaA55 dictates that Member States should retain 24hr audio monitoring systems in all public places as part of the post 9/11 World Monitoring Memorandum of Understanding (UN Safety Release D0D0).

If you mention 3 keywords within 15 seconds your words are decoded at RAF Menwith Hill and you will be arrested for up to a maximum of 14 days without hearing to enable further investigations.

So there you go.

One of the 3 keywords is believed to be "Menwith", another is "Hill"... So be extremely careful that you don't read or repeat this message aloud whilst disporting yourself anywhere near the vicinity of The Oasis... Just in case you accidentally hit on the third word of the trio within 15 seconds, as Tony has said.... And we all know that HE wouldn't lie!

Archived