The shambles mosborough

mindyw

anyone remember this pub(it was joined on to mosbro hall but think its apartments now)used to go there when i was about 16-17 in 1989.had a transvestite dj julia grant(later dj'd at millionaires in town)who played really good records???

I used to love the Shambles aswell....... enjoyed many a Sex on the Beach coctail in there..... Used to go in around '89 and '90 after we'd left Westfield School. I remember we were terrified of the transvestite DJ as she used to single people out. Also watched my best friend do karaoke to Like a Virgin in there.....brilliant.

• 3 years later...
anyone remember this pub(it was joined on to mosbro hall but think its apartments now)used to go there when i was about 16-17 in 1989.had a transvestite dj julia grant(later dj'd at millionaires in town)who played really good records???

Great Pub the Shambles was back in the 1980's, play good music and had some weird characters, what a laugh. It is now converted in to apartment

Archived