Kingdom Nightclub

newfgreen

Roxys is not re-opening as Kingdom - it is structurally unsafe. The building will be knowcked down in 2008/09 to make way for new apartmenst and shops

How do you know this? The Roxy Rumour has been going around for years about it becoming the new Kingdom. I once heard that it was going to be built on the roundabout near fuel! I laughed when i heard that. Could you imagine how small it would be!

SM

I'm most certain its going to be called EMBRACE and Open in April 2007. I called earlier for a application form and the lady on the other end of the phone answered 'EMBRACE'.

Hell, if i can't go there to dance and drink - i might as well work there! :D

How do you know this? The Roxy Rumour has been going around for years about it becoming the new Kingdom. I once heard that it was going to be built on the roundabout near fuel! I laughed when i heard that. Could you imagine how small it would be!

SM

I know because I publish newsletters & Magazines and we recently did an article on the site a few months ago. It was also front page news on the telegraph a few months back.

Check out the following site:

http://www.ndesigns.co.uk/

Go to Portfolio, then City Talk and look at December 2006 issue.

The full article is there.

Also latest news I have from Brook Leisure is that the club indeed will be opening in late April 2007 and unlike its predecesser Kingdom, the new club will avoid a large 'hanger type' room and feature more smaller rooms catering for different music tastes.

Keep an eye on the NDesigns website as I will be launching a new 'lifestyle' magazine that will be distributed in Sheffield and also be available to download. It will feature news of interest to all you clubbers!

NH

Archived