The owlerton greyhound speedway stadium

fridgeman

it's my fathers birthday (80th) and we are going to spend the evening at the owlerton stadium, anyone know how much a private box thing is, or can you pre book tables so the older ones can sit, unlike us young uns they cannot stand up for the evening.

One word of advice.

Do NOT - I repeat do NOT, complain if you feel the ladies who take your bet, have given you the wrong ticket or keyed in the wrong trap number.

There are signs everywhere about it.

The last time i went I saw a guy get cleanly knocked out by a bouncer after he repeatedly complained about it. It was a good punch, it must have befuddled the guy a little as he continued to moan about it after he came round and when he was dragged out, continued at the gate, funny as f***.

Anyway, you have been warned.

One word of advice.

Do NOT - I repeat do NOT, complain if you feel the ladies who take your bet, have given you the wrong ticket or keyed in the wrong trap number.

There are signs everywhere about it.

The last time i went I saw a guy get cleanly knocked out by a bouncer after he repeatedly complained about it. It was a good punch, it must have befuddled the guy a little as he continued to moan about it after he came round and when he was dragged out, continued at the gate, funny as f***.

Anyway, you have been warned.

flippen eck! that'l liven the old uns up then.

just found out you have to pay for a table even if you're not eating, strange.

My advice is get in early we go in to the big room (forgot what it is called). It can get a bit jammed but my mum can't stand for long but we mostly get a seat for her. If we cant get a seat we have a walk round to the other bars where we all can sit together. Have a good time:thumbsup:

be lucky

Archived