Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

ill agree with banning it from places where children play/loiter, but not adult only venues like a club, and for other venues there can be smoking and non smoking venues.
So you won't force a child to inhale your smoke, but you'll force adults to inhale your smoke. Moron.

Very selfish moron.

Perhaps if you stink up your clothes in such a short time it's your personal hygiene that need questioning :D

Yes, I think you're correct, I change my clothes every day whlst you wear the same underpants for a week. I will review my personal hygiene regime immediately.:)

I disagree, very often when I've been DJing and get home my girlfriend mentions that I smell of smoke & that's just the lingering smell on my skin, not my clothes which I always have to wash because they reek of smoke. Neither of us have ever smoked so maybe we're just less desensitised than you.

This is another reason why the ban will be such a good thing, take the cigarettes out of pubs and you've made what was one of the toughest places for nicotine addicts trying to give up safe for them.

You always need to have the last word :). Perhaps it is because I am more desensitised than someone who has never smoked.

I have no problems with there being non-smoking pubs but I don't see why there shouldn't be smoking pubs also. No-one would be forced to drink or to work in them. It's probably too simple an answer in today's nanny state.

Archived