Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

Actually Nick I am rather particular about where I sleep. Maybe you are not.:hihi:

I ask for a non-smoking room, if they don't have one I have a smoking room, it's no big deal, to me anyway. But then I'm not pathologically obsessed with smoking/smokers being the source of all evil, and an excuse for a good old moan, like some people.

Every hotel I get stuck in with work has smoking and non smoking rooms and they keep them that way.

Unfortunatly, this is not true. I smoke.

I stay in hotels all over the world and have stayed in hundreds. I ask for a smoking room, and when I discover it is non smoking, I ask to be relocated.

Normal answer, " we will send you an ashtray ". Sad but true.

Many hotels don't even have non-smoking rooms

I've never been in a hotel that has not had non-smoking rooms.

If there are "many" I'm sure you can give us a list of at least 5 ?

Many hotels don't even have non-smoking rooms and if they are full up you end up taking pot luck.
Don't know what sort of place you stay at but I've never been to a hotel that didn't have no smoking rooms. Most people don't smoke so it wouldn't be in their interest.

Archived