Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

I thought we had done well to get to Wednesday without a smoking ban thread, god knows what people will fixate on after it comes in.

Bad news is Nick it applies to public toilets too so your social life will really be ruined.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Can't wait for it personally. I went on a residential course last week and we had a "party" at the end in the hotel we were staying at- no smoking, it was wonderful! No smelly clothes, no smelly hair and more importantly no running and itching eyes for me.

Note to non smokers, we don't want you complaining about us smoking outside in the glorious weather come july 1st, stay inside please

I think you may be disappointed. Some non smokers will see this as a 'victory' and use every opportunity to do that little cough as they look at you dirtily.

Bad news is Nick it applies to public toilets too so your social life will really be ruined.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Ha, Ha, your casual sterotypical homophobia is most amusing.

tosser.

Archived