Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

Yes, self enforcement should work. It worked on buses & in cinemas.

You will always get the occasional confrontational nut-job (like that guy on the tram at Halfway), but they will be the exception rather than the rule.

howcome each bus that arrives at the depot for cleaning has on average 2 cigarette butts and 1-2 cans of super strength lager along with 2-3 takeaway leftovers

howcome each bus that arrives at the depot for cleaning has on average 2 cigarette butts and 1-2 cans of super strength lager along with 2-3 takeaway leftovers

Left-overs from the drivers lunch break?

I jest! But honestly haven't noticed anyone smoking on a bus (barring the old route to hell/club wow) for years & years. Does anyone else think that smoking on buses is rife?

The fact you can't use the product on the premises is irrelevant; after all, they sell condoms in the toilets, don't they?

i know, it's a blooming disgrace half cat man, the cubicles just arent big enough for you to put one on when theres two of you inside it

Left-overs from the drivers lunch break?

I jest! But honestly haven't noticed anyone smoking on a bus (barring the old route to hell/club wow) for years & years. Does anyone else think that smoking on buses is rife?

if you want proof go to charlotte road and have a peek in the buses brought back to the depot before they a refueled and swept down

Archived