Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

EDIT: ahhh, I understand - you're implying that in no way is smoking anywhere as bad as class A drugs. Stats please.

No I'm implying that non-smokers get hysterical and start saying things exacltly like what you just said.

My favourite has to be from Cyclone some time ago, something like "So would you like it if I sat next to you with a pile of plutonium" or something equally OTT, or was it "So should I be allowed to walk into a pub and filre a machine gun at random because I want to ?", I can't remember but it was funny.

No I'm implying that non-smokers get hysterical and start saying things exacltly like what you just said.

My favourite has to be from Cyclone some time ago, something like "So would you like it if I sat next to you with a pile of plutonium" or something equally OTT, or was it "So should I be allowed to walk into a pub and filre a machine gun at random because I want to ?", I can't remember but it was funny.

So you're saying that smoking is harmless for everyone and we should all just shut up?

Because I still don't get why comparing a drug/toxin like cigarrettes with something like smack is 'hysterical'. Please show us all why fags are so much better.

So you're saying that smoking is harmless for everyone and we should all just shut up?

Because I still don't get why comparing a drug/toxin like cigarrettes with something like smack is 'hysterical'. Please show us all why fags are so much better.

Because they're legal? Because some people want to be belligerent anyway? Because people only care about themselves and not about how they affect others?

:D

Archived