Smoking ban for public places - Opinions

Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the smoking ban?

• Yes, I will welcome it
    • No, I am dreading it
    • Don't know/care

Here's a quote from Sky News today about smoking ban in Wales which started yesterday

Landlords and managers who do not display adequate no-smoking signs will be fined £200. They will face a fine of up to £2,500 if they allow people to smoke on their premises.

I would think it's an empty threat, it's a maximum penalty.

is there a fine for smoking a spliff in pub/peace gardens/bus station etc. ive been caught but they just say "don't do it again" like when half the people in your queue at the bus station light up or in a non smoking pub etc.

they really believe that every time someone says "i forgot it was none smoking" that they did.

thinking about this, do people who suffer from alzehimers have to pay the fine when then ban comes in? how will they remember such a silly law

Don't be so pathetic. Even people like you whose minds are shot to buggery due to years of drug abuse will be expected to obey the law. :rant:

Archived